Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lights, Action, Camera

Today, I got a case of incontinence(cannot control urinating) of a Golden Retriever reffered from Dr. Siva from Animal Medical Centre. The thing was this dog was smelling like urine. The owner said the dog doesn't walk on leash and I had to carry the dog to the X-ray room. Damn my hands smell like urine. Thank god my coat didn't catch the smell.

Then, a good thing happen. I think it was like god tried to repay my good deeds in the ward. An angel appeared in the ward. Not an angel practically. She was drop dead gorgeous around 5 foot 6, tanned, long legs wearing mid-rift gym pants and black top. So, I approached and took the case. I think she got the idea I was a doctor already ( I still have one more year to go OK) cause I was examining her cat professionally. We talk and I got her name.. Natasha R... Her mom is a TV drama star and she is still studying. Her mom's name is Ochee ( Glamour name I guess). I was quite nervous you see cause I didn't her to smell my urine parfum from the Golden Retriever. So my cassanova meter was tuned down to half. I hope the cat get sick again or better, she makes the cat sick just to come back and see me.

I wouldn't mind giving her house visits to give treatment. Tender Loving Care to the cat and her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home