Monday, August 08, 2005

Back In Kuching

I went back home this weekend. Got a get-together with my family. Did all the family do it all thing together package like dinner and stuff. Got in touch with my communist sister who had just came back home. (She's not really a communist, its just that she studies medicine in Russia.)

I guess I have to always check her ideology. No marxism in the house.

Wow time really flies. I got an equine disease test on tuesday. Still I'm guilty of procrastinating.

Rehomed Sasha just now. It was a bit sad to part with her, but then it was for the best. You all should see her expression when I left her at her new home. It was heart wrenching. By the way Sasha is a 6 year old Harlequinn Great Dane. She was one of my very first few dogs. Now she lives with my aunt with her three adorable little kids which absolutely love her. I had to remind myself not to be jealous.

I got new neighbours today. Kinda of reminds me of desperate housewives. Damn I forgot his name, it was Robert or John something. Let's just call him John Doe I told my sister. Well he got a dog too, and a cat and a few chickens. Seriously chickens. Not the ordinary domestic chicken, its the minature breed-ayam serama I guess. His dog was a Sheep Dog, a Komondor. A rare breed indeed. (description: All white fluffy hair with no eyes to be seen breed). This dog cause a sensation for my dogs cause they couldn't figure out where's the face of this dog. Especially for Wolfy and Frankenstein.

Let me introduce you all to the some of the four legged members of my family



Here is Frankenstein a.k.a. The Cookie Monster and I.



Here's Princess Pei Pei and I.

Well my house internet connection is really slow(56K). I guess you all will have to wait until I get back to the faculty(T1 or T3 I'm not sure) to upload my files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home