Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Buying A Camera

Well the time has come to get a new camera. I wouldnt want to be stuck with a 2.0 Megapixel Kodak EasyShare camera forever.

Probaly I'll get this. The price is right. RM 488. It's 7.2 Megapixel. Come to think of it, the last good camera I had was a Canon Ixus 2.0 Megapixel also.

The main reason why I am getting this camera because the last dog show Nookie(my gsd pup) which she won best puppy in show, I didnt have a single good picture. All was from my sis hp.

The thing about technology, IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, no pun intended, is that there is no use in getting the most sophisticated gizmo at the point of time when you are seriously considering to buy.

Like last time when I bought my second last PC. It was an AMD Athlon P-166 Megahertz. At that time which I bought it, the fastest processor was a Pentium 200Mhz. Pentium MMX have nout even arrived yet. For the next two months or so I was very contended with my CPU. Until Pentium 233Mhz arrived and 3D cards start floodin in. Damn I really felt I needed an upgrade.

However, I realized, why in the whole world would I need the fastest CPU.

For god sake... Vanity is man greatest weakness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home