Friday, August 12, 2005

A day In Surgery

Surgery, damn interesting thing to talk about, but damn tiring to do. So I decided to put pictures to illustrate the trials and tribulations in Small Animal Surgery.
This week I was the anaesthetist after weeks being surgeon.

Here I, Super ZeroGravity raring up to go and ahead.



This was shortlived as I was tired and needed to sit down and I did Intra-cranial pre-med for anaesthesia.



This resulted in the dog(named Mongkey) going up to Dreamland in super fast mode.



Surgery goes on well for the first few hours.


Looky here, what is this?



Here nearby my table, another super-surgeon, Pamela was deep in her thoughts. Her thinking process was based upon Deep Blue superkinetic superflow deepshit thing. She is really floating up in the air. Thank god for the invention of ceilings.




However, ask on what she was having for dinner, she has no idea.


This is what happens to your hands after 7 hours of Surgery. Peracute Rigidity of Digits with Complications of Chorea Myoclonus.



After a long days work, it was a happy day, some dogs went into doggie heaven. I went back home to sleep.

Everything written here is a joke and not to be taken seriously.
Pam, I was just playing, dont merajuk or anything. Take a break Have a kit kat.

And stop asking me to eat shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger pam said...

super-surgeon. hmm.. cant disagree with tat. tx for the free publicity. but hey.. u havent pass me those pix lea.. n ya.. u mentioned kit kat? u better provide one to retain my anger.

10:24 PM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

I know, I'll pass it you as soon as possible. I'll better get a big box of kit kat cos I'm thinking of starting to write comic. And one of the character might be based on you. Her name would be Pamy. Isn't it just great.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Fanfan said...

Hey if you are writing comic then i will like to volunteer to draw the charaters for you ... sure i will start to design the cartoon and let you take a look soon

How do you think of this idea > wonderful isn;t it ?

2:16 PM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

thanks fan-fan, actually my comic drawing sux, Imagine sin-chan like

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home