Thursday, December 15, 2005

Research

Weee...

Days gone by so fast, I can't hardly catch my breath. I did not realized doing research is so much fun especially if u have all creative control and design in your project. Plus if u have a really great friends to be with.

There are many wonderful things which I have learnt about these few weeks. The most important of all is time management. Having only around 13 hours a day for my disposal to do my research leaves me a lot of time to really study the X-factors of my research, and I even have time to do some surgical research on my spare time on dogs.

Oh god, where's my manners.

I should introduce my research first. I'm researching on Effects of Supplementing Wood Vinegar Extract(Mokusaku-eki) in Productivity, Egg and Fecal Quality In Layer Chickens.

Quite a mouthful to say isn't it. I cannot elaborate much further about my research because I'm bonded by the laws of corparate secrecy. I can't talk about my research OK. My research is funded by them. Try watching The Constant Gardener- you know what I mean.

My research also involves human subjects. To those who have been my human guinea pigs I thank you. Hey, I'm also eating the eggs.

For the other research which I am helping out to do, I too can't put it in my blog. I have strict orders not to put it in my blog.

Geez.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, hows your NFS Most wanted project????

9:51 AM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

Nasib baik u tanya. Still blacklist no.7. Having trouble with the new steering.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Fanfan said...

why don you eat the supplement yourself too and see got any improvement

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home