Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Exam Season

My 9th semester exam is finally here, still I'm bored, however bored I am I still have time to procrastinate. Just had equine medicine test..predictable questions...

Assignments..2 more to go

The article I am writing for some magazine is also overdue. Creativity block again. I guess I submit before the end of the week.
I forgot to mention, I got in touch with some startup teen magazine editor and said I want to contibute something to their magazine. They said OK.
I dont know how everything will go.
I couldn't say much right now.
I wonder if you guys noticed I started every sentence with an I there ?
I am damn sure.
Ok.. ok.. the title of the article is "First Date Errors"

Watched Chicken Little today, comment: It is too short, only an hour and 5 minutes

Here's something wondeful to read:

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry.
Just because someone doesn't love your as you wish, it doesn't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.
Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you're the world.
Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankful.
Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
There will always be people who'll hurt you,so you need to continue trusting just be careful.
Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
Don't struggle so much;best things happen when not expected.


Thanks to the author.



Oh yeah I promised I post about the Asian Raptor thing. Sorry I forgot the pictures again. Thanks Mark for posting me Maki's picture.
Dennis, if you're reading this, stop telling people that I slept in the conference. It was only one session. Blame the nasi lemak. I have carbohydrate intolerance which cause narcolepsy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fanfan said...

NIce thing the person send to you. must be a woman

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home