Monday, October 17, 2005

What's up with me?

How come there is no post? U all ask.

Frankly I'm sorry. There was a downcycle in my life. I got unmotivated and listless. It all started from the word

NEVER..

Never is such a big word to use. However that has come to an end. That chapter has come to close. El Comphrende!

It has come to my judgement that I myself will not use the word never. It is like an ultimatum, like trying to cheat away from death.

However like all great people, deal with it, compensate, find another way around.

Let me give my gentle readers a common example:

I will never cheat in exams.

However in this case, there are many ways of cheating, you could even be cheating indirectly even if you don't know it. Like starting early, by writing before the examiner letting you start, accidentally seeing your mates paper even you don't intend to, and even having good relations with the examiners.

What I'm trying to say here is there is no such thing as BLACK and WHITE in life.
There is always a GREY area, a buffer zone I say. Limbo, as Catholics would say.
Somehow you could be correct and wrong at the same time.

I'm not trying to educate anyone here. Freedom of speech, baby. If any of you don't like what you reading try asking your mouth to talk with my fist.

I apologise if I sound brute or uncivilised.

If you're still wondering what I am talking about, I will summarised it to you:

In life please be flexible to other people. Nobody's as pefect as you are. Humans are emotional beings.


However something wonderful happened to me starting last weekend. I can't describe much due to constant wannabe tabloids reporters in class. However ever since, my 3-points shoots in basketball has a 50% accuracy. Thats a giant leap from 2-3%

I guess GOD has a plan after-all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fanfan said...

hey davies your post is getting boring come on , we must continue our blog culture , never to let it die !!

3:58 PM  
Blogger doBot said...

Hoi...u sit beside Dennis this morning? Just 2 cm away from him. Its not cheating. It just a chance to cheat. wakakakakak

11:52 PM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

I confess I cheated. Mcm ko tak buat!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home