Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Clinical Conference Preparation

Yesterday made a deadline for myself, must finish my first draft copy of my conference. I even set up a meeting with my supervisor today at 2.30pm. I was really confident that I could finish it before 11pm that night.

However things that I wouldn't expect to go wrong went wrong.

1) The main library didn't install MS Powerpoint so couldn't look up the journals and do the presentation at the same time.
2) My GMail Drive couldn't support long file names, and my thumbdrv was already filled with journals downloads. Thus new reference journals couldn't be saved.
3) Went back home, couldn't open the journals, No adobe acrobat in my computer. HAd to go out and download the programme.

By this time it was already 11pm. Now everything was going well.
4) At 2am, got brain creativity freeze. Too much overwork. Couldn't recall the specific word to put in my slide took until this morning for me to remember the word.
and guess what it is... JUSTIFICATION. Damn, I guess you need sleep after all.

Doze off at 3am, force myself to wake up at 6am, look over my reference journals and start to do my discussion part of my presentation. This is the most crucial part of presentation. This part could make or break my presentation.

8am. Went to have breakfast and ate Thosai.
8.30 am Review with Jesse-the smartest boy in class

4 Comments:

Blogger doBot said...

godspeed!

1:48 PM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

Oh yeah, in case if any you were wondering, it was an ad that I deleted. Thanks dobot.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

all the best lah...for your conference.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Fanfan said...

Hope you don't suck like how you anwser in pm rounds

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home