Sunday, September 04, 2005

Confused People

This post is not meant to offend anyone, and I'm not reffering anyone in particular.

As I was on my way to this cyber cafe, I passed by a group of sexually confused people or better known as gays. Some of them, I have to admit were very pretty. Worse of all, I was wearing my red dog singlet, which was also revealing, and was their target of their tease. I don't mind the teasing though, I helps to remind me that I look good. BUT please don't rape me.


Society frown upon these people, I often ask why? Did they commit any crime or injustice which affect you or me indirectly. Do they sexually assaulted you just by not conforming to society's image of sexuallity. I have to say, I despise people who look down upon them, but then again if you're parents to these people, how would you feel?

I have gay friends. I admit that, but sometimes around some of my macho and testorone overdrived friends I have problem having them mixing together in one room.

Damn life is so difficult.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fanfan said...

oh remember you asked me did u ever see any homosexual visit the ladies' ? well i just think about a month or so i saw one in the women toilet. so some of them do go to pee in gals place

11:42 PM  
Blogger pam said...

hey.. no new updates ka?

seems like no choice.. to talk, i hav to post a comment here..

as for the homosex, i'm ok with them, as long as they're nice ppl. I mean, not those super-sensitive type, super-gossipy type, super-touchy type.. i'm basically ok with these ppl.. it's the attitude tat counts.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home