Friday, September 23, 2005

Busy...buzzy..bizzy

"Bizzy...bizzy..."

Thats what I always say this week. My first draft got a few mistakes and the second draft got accepted by my first supervisor. Now need to consult my second supervisor. My second supervisor is one of the most busiest women in the world, you practically have to make an appointment like a few days before just to have 15 minutes of her time. This conference thingy is so taxing.

Some of the most memmorable comment to my presentation.

1. "Looks well prepared."-Prof Rashedee
2. "Your discussion is ok."-Prof Thilagar

Well, this is kinda of remind me of the movie Babe. The movie where the pig becomes a sheep-dog. It kinda of like me being the pig and the farmer Hoggart-thats the name, said to the pig in the end after they won:-

"That will do pig, that will do."

The pig here had to battle life and death situations and thats all the farmer got to say?!

Where's the justice in this..

Thats end of part 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home