Monday, October 03, 2005

Nearing the Finish Line

It's going to be another 5 months plus until my undergraduate studies is finishing. It feels really good actually, feels like I was back in Chermai Jaya and doing my final semester in Matrix. The feeling of uncertainity with prospect unknown is in the air. I'll try to leave with good memmories of this place. Try listening to Vitamin C-Graduation, you'll get what I mean(It's a song). BTW Farah(my Chermai Jaya classmate) where's my Vitamin C casssete?

The pressure in exams and projects is really tantalizing. I don't mind going here and there and looking high and low to do my stuff. It's like pushing a wheelbarrow with cement up a tall hill. I'm whistling my way up cos I know I will make it up the hill. Others are fretting themselves and anxiously asking "Are we there yet?"

"Life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what are you going to get"- Forest Gump

I never really got what I really want in life. Somehow god, always holds the JOKER card and has his own plans, however he makes sure I always end up with a better deal in the end. This randomness and unpredictabality in my life is always perplexing to me. Now, I try not to plan, I just do my best, and enjoy the ride.

Just today, another surprise came along, I felt like I was in Form 3 again under my English Teacher class. The same words came out from my toxicology lecturer,

"If you're going to talk, I suggest you go outside."

Guess I can't stop talking wit a good companion around. Thanks for just being there.
Pam, don't worry I dont think she will send us to the Discipline teacher.

Life's wonderful. I always enjoy reminiscing. I'll know I will always remember my time here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fanfan said...

ah ha i know who is DR C now, but actually most of us didn realise it was you two talking. hahaha

1:04 PM  
Blogger pam said...

ouch! tat was real painful! brrr...

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home