Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holiday

Just came back from the Asian Raptors Symposium which was during the haloween's weekend. Got lots of pictures, too bad I didn't bring my pictures to post today so I guess I post it the symposium post by the end of the week. I had a wonderful time there.

Well holiday is a bit boring.
A bit..nah damn it is boring.

I should have went back, however after considering the assignments and air ticket fare I guess just forget about it first, besides I'm going back for christmas.

Have u guys watched the movie All about a boy ?

Well currently my life is like of Hugh Grant's character in that movie. Nothing much to do except going out shopping, exercising, eating at home and the most frequent of all being a couch potato and watching tv. Went to Midvalley, Mines and KLCC. Basically watched all the movies out there. I even wacthed the Wooden Camera last Tuesday at Midvalley. It was one of those International Movies they were offering. A very revealing movie about racism in South Africa.

Couldn't play basketball. Still nursing an injury to my achilles' tendon. Tried playing last sunday at Taiping during the symposium, still having pain when I tried to make sudden turns. Swimming pool is closed for the holidays ! The gym is also closed ! At least I got a mini gym at home.

At least with all the time in my hands I'm cooking for myself at home. After a recent failure in cooking some complicated taufu dish-a recipe I found in the net. My determination to cook is a bit repressed. Gee I wonder what am I going to cook tonight? I like being spontaneous.

Today I went to the faculty.. At least I'm not the only one that thinks that holiday is depressing. Prof Thilagar and Dr. Chen was there doing work.

If I had a dog here, I wouldn't be boring.

5 Comments:

Blogger pam said...

just curious, is tat justin at http://lessextraordinary.blogspot.com/ your fren?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Fanfan said...

i feel bored in johore, what have you been doing davies ? how is the raptor thing ?

11:06 AM  
Blogger Fanfan said...

i just read about that justin guy i think i like his love diaries

11:11 AM  
Blogger doBot said...

wakakakaka....pergi carik anjing laa!!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger ZeroGravity said...

Justin, justin..

tsk.tsk...

He is in the US now lah, I dont think he can meet u guys here.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home