Monday, April 30, 2007

Looking Back


Reminiscing my graduation.

Oliver, Randolf, Mangla, Fred, Dennis, Khairi, Ting, Nik Mah, Cecilia, Dayanie, Jessie, Ummi, Khairil, Liza, Kamarulrizal, Pamela, Foong Yan, Ping Yin, Leo, Siew Yin, CK, DOBOT, Mark and Chris I miss u guys.

I wish I could walk the faculty walkways again,
Feel the rush before the final exams,
Smell the food at the canteen faculty,
Drink the sweet hot cup of tea before morning rounds,
Ride my bike to the faculty,
Getting pass the crummy guards.

Being in class,
Trying feel the enthusiam my lecturers felt,
Eventhough Randolf, Oli and me were out until 5am the whole night,
Doing things we knew that we were not supposed to do,
Sitting next to Pamela,
The encylopedia,
Sitting in front of Dayanie and Cecilia,
My forever critiques and motivator.

Feeling the tension in the wards,
Getting exposed to unnecessary radiation in the x-ray room,
Listening to Palan's musings about the dogs,
Smelling the stench of post-mortem,
Snuggling my feet into my tiny boots,
Changing into coveralls for van-rides,

Surgery day,
All day long,
Prepping,
Scolding,
Trying to sit,
I love the way every thing that can go wrong in surgery goes wrong,
Dr. Rashid, my teacher you're the greatest.
Only now I understand what you meant.

Dr. N Cheng and Chen,
Brilliant medicine,
A step further from the pack,
I am amaze now as I was before,

I love the way our house felt like,
The house Oli, Randolf and me shared,
I like the way the fridge has always have 'tuhow',
I like the way our weeds grew in front of my windows,
I like the way we all played PS2,
I miss listening to Oli's guitar,
Sharing drinks with Oli,
Sharing my neverending problems,
Listening.
Still we had the most beautiful toilet walls.

I love my room,
The walls which I still remember painting,
White all around,
White sheets,
My CAT,
Big fan,
Dennis's revolving chair on my desk.

Our PARTIES,
Paper cups & paper plates,
FRED-him with his moods,
Barbeque-marinated lamb and chicken wings,
From Southcity Giant,
Thank you Ting for daring to go out with me,
That was quite a feat carrying our shopping stuff in a tiny bike.

Well time can never stood still,
I am here now,
Away from you all,
Those who are going through a rough patch now,
Hang on!
Those of you are in cloud nine,
Count your blessings.

I am honoured to be able to know you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah..u start to miss all the moments yeah? i always miss all this time esspecially my friends. anyway, just inform us when u will go to semenanjung.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home